Thursday, February 21, 2013

so you had a bad day

do you ever have those days when you end up eating peanut m&ms for dinner?

probably not a good idea for the baby, but they were awesome after a rough day at school...

I got called the b word by a boy when I asked him to put away his iPod and move to his assigned seat.

A girl said she hates my f-ing class (only she said the real word) when I sent her into the hall because I needed a break from her incessant talking, walking around, and talking back. (This girl actually told me to be quiet when I asked her to please take her seat so I could go over the starter and told me she wasn't done talking so I just needed to leave her alone)

Yeah, it was that sort of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment