Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 recap

2012 was what you might call "life changing" what with getting married and all!

Some of my memorable moments include:

#1 (obviously) August 4, 2012-- getting married in the Draper Temple



Being engaged for two whole months!


Going to San Diego twice in one month-- once when we got engaged at sunset at the beach and the other for a family reunion




spending Mother's Day at the cemetery for the first time




Spending a lot more time with my brother and his family once they moved to SLC from Provo

lots of fun moments with my new little family



Hanging out with my hubby all the time






And last, but certainly not least, my second more memorable moment of the year, and guaranteed to make 2012 very life changing...



WE'RE HAVING A BABY IN JULY!!

7 comments:

  1. You have had a very eventful year and will continue to have eventful years. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. I've been waiting for this official announcement! SOO happy for you & your family; you are going to be amazing. Here's to a healthy & happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, how exciting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, congratulations!!!!! Super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrienne! I am so excited for you. I am due in the middle of June! I wondered why your blog hadn't been posted on very much.....and I totally didn't suspect the child thing. What a happy, happy thing. I hope to hear more to the story, eventually. Are you going to continue to teach or be a stay at home mom (if too personal don't respond, I totally understand!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAAAY! Congrats!! Im going to be honest. I as thisclose to asking you if you were pregnant at the Banks Christmas party. ONLY because you had that "I am so super exhausted I might pass out any second" look on your face. Ha! You are going to be a FANTASTIC mom and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! How very exciting!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete